Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 5 EOC: Midterm Eval.


For this Class, Presentation techniques, I started off really rough. Due to unforeseen sickness, I missed the first week of almost most of my classes. Missing one week in this class put me far behind everything. It’s amazing how much you can miss when not being at a location in just only one day. I missed the Film Festival Assignment and started off on the wrong foot for week two.
For week two I was not one hundred percent positive on what was needed in my use or creation of my blog. This was an important week since our main blog post was to create a video on http://www.xtranormal.com/. We were assigned to create an animated video on the sight and incorporate it into our blog post, while also writing three hundred words on why we did what we did and used what we used.
By not having this it gave me a ton of work to try to get caught up on for week three. This meant more time then usual to get to the same point of everyone else in the class. Not hard to do, just putting in the extra elbow work and time I should have been putting in the week I should have been in class.
After getting caught up on tweets, posting as many a day as I could, and my blogs I found myself back on my feet running. Able to keep up with the rest I was now capable to try to get a head start in thinking about my business plan and what I wanted to do. But, of course, as most great ideas happen, I found the hidden gem in my business product and need to form the plan more to that need.

No comments:

Post a Comment