Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FInal EOC


I will admit, in the beginning this class kind of scared me. From thing I heard from other students and reading the workload, I was slightly intimidated by the idea of this class, especially because it’s my last quarter and I already had so much work I had to do. Between tweaking my demo reels to get to a point to make the school happy, my other 2 hard classes, and this class, I was unsure how I would keep up with the work. Especially when I get really sick in the middle of everything. Getting to a point were I couldn’t even crawl out of bed took a real toll on my standing on how close I was to being done.

Non-the-less I was able to pull through. I was able to pull everything together to get all my work done. Some things may have lacked a little, but I finished it. Granted I still have a few finals to do and get ready for graduation next week, but the class that scared me in the beginning of the quarter, ended up being a class to help spark and form a great idea.

Ideas are a dime a dozen, everyone gets them all the time. But finding an idea that has so much potential, so much to offer not only to the people paying for the serves but also for the people working. That is always the hardest part of learning how to create something. Even better is learning how to create something and understand how to use it.

With a better understanding of business plans, and how business works, I feel the class was effective. Being able to put down in words a great idea is hard, let alone create a full business plan to make it work is harder. I still have some tweaking to do, but now I know where I stand and what I want to create. I also now have a plan that with some fixing could be perfect to help find the funding for the new creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment